We understand that you may have questions, feedback or comments. Please fill the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We appreciate your interest in Inmarsys Limited!
By submitting an enquiry, I consent for Inmarsys Limited to contact me about my specific question and to retain my details for the purpose outlined in
1. Important information and who we are
- you visit our website or
- are a recipient of our services or
- when you make a general enquiry or
- when you contact us regarding careers opportunities
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Inmarsys is committed to processing personal information about its customers in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with customers and other stakeholders about what it does with their personal information.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Inmarsys Limited
2. Data collection
The terms ‘personal data’, or ‘personal information’, mean any information about an individual from which that person can be identified, either directly (e.g. name), or indirectly (by bringing together different elements of data). It does not include data where the identity has been anonymised.
Inmarsys may collect personal information which we receive when:
- you use our website
- you use our services
- you contact us or
- you are a recipient of our services
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, title
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of equipment you have purchased from us
- Company data Includes your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication
Medical data for employees is only collected where there is a requirement to make reasonable adjustments in the workplace.
We do not collect any other Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, genetic and biometric information). We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
3. 4. If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with services). In the event that we have to cancel a product or service you receive from us; we will notify you.
5. How do we collect this information?
We collect personal information:
- directly from customers: e.g. when a customer signs up to receive our services or registers on our website
- from our partners eg. medical testing data
- from publicly available sources: social media, internet services.
We are committed to keeping your information up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However, if you believe that we have made an error, then please contact us as we have outlined below and we will use reasonable endeavours to correct.
6. Website cookies
Cookies are small files of letters or numbers downloaded onto a device when users access websites. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide service information to the owners of the site.
|Google Analytics||We use cookie to gather data about how visitors use our website. We then use this to help us to improve your experience of our website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, and capture information such as the number of visitors to the website, which pages they have used, where they have from etc.|
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
7. Why do we collect this information?
We collect your personal information to:
- Provide you with services that you may request from us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those
- Meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
8. Keeping your information safe and secure
Inmarsys is committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
9. Third party access
Access to your personal information is only allowed when required by law; we do not, and will never, sell or share your personal information with third parties.
10. Third Countries or International Organisations
The following third countries (ie. where your information is not held in the European Union / EEA) are listed below will receive your personal data for the processing activity as detailed below :
|Third Country (non-EU / non-EEA / International organisation)||Purpose of processing||Safeguards in place and further information|
|TSO Host (a subsidiary of GoDaddy)||Website Analytics||US and Swiss Privacy Shield Framework. For more details see
All other data is processed either in the UK or within the EU.
11. Our Service Providers
This includes external third-party service providers, such as accountants, auditors, experts, lawyers and other outside professional advisors; IT systems, support and hosting service providers; printing, advertising, marketing outsourced service providers that assist us in carrying out business activities.
12. How long do we keep personal information?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your personal data. If you would like us to do this, then please contact us at the address below and, where we are able (subject to legal requirements to hold information for a defined period), we will process your request.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes. Where this has occurred, we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
If you have consented to receive marketing information, you may opt out at a later date by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
14. Access to personal information
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Your rights are as follows:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you ever have any concerns that we are not processing your personal information in accordance with the law, please contact us using the email address or postal address below.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. In this case the fee structure will be clearly communicated to you prior to executing your request. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. We will inform you if we believe this to be the case.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
To make a request to Inmarsys for any personal information we may hold, we need you to contact us by writing to the address provided below:
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Previous copies of the policy are available on request.
16. How to contact us